Always a nut...
The sisters
Look out, she's got the power of the hose
Lauren is trying to figure out the English language.
I've been trying to teach L to replace her shrieking of "NO!" with a polite "No thank you." Yesterday she got closer with "No welcome, No welcome"
We've been dogsitting a male dog and L calls out to her "Good girl boy" She doesn't yet have a concept of what girl and boy are, just knows she hears "good" and "girl" together a lot.
We were watching a YouTube video of a chicken egg hatching. I asked her what was inside. She confidently replies, "Candy!"
Natalieisms-
"God is all about Easter."
"I'm dripping hot."
Jason and I were talking about franchises and V asked, "What is a franchise?" Natalie exclaims, "Valla, you KNOW what french fries are!"
Jason and I were talking about franchises and V asked, "What is a franchise?" Natalie exclaims, "Valla, you KNOW what french fries are!"
I'm struggling with blogging...when I didn't know people were reading it, I had the freedom of being unjudged. Now I find myself hesitating to post photos or snipits of our lives. Is it cute enough, witty enough, blah blah blah. I blog to journal our lives. Wish I had the time and patience to tryout cute fonts and clever photo effects. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I don't seem to have time for that.




2 comments:
GOOD COMMENT JEN YOU ARE DOING JUST FINE. PLEASE TELL YOUR GRANMA AND GRANPA I SAID HELLO! HEY KIDS YOU ALL LOOK LIKE YOU ARE HAVING SOOOO MUCH FUN..JOE LIKES SLEEPOVERS TOO.
WELL THAT'S ALL
MICHELE
Jeni, I love these blogs no matter what the font is....it is the pictures of the girls, a glimpse into your lives that is special. Please keep it up! love you!!!
Amy
Post a Comment