Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random Thought Thursday




- I had a "organic and vegan" manicure yesterday, not really sure how it qualified as organic and vegan and really didn't want to hear the explanation. Nails look nice though.
- Most adult female Halloween costumes look like stripper attire...so what do strippers wear for Halloween?... jeans and a t-shirt?
- I need to buy curtains, doesn't sound like fun to me.
- I really really love my house.
- V sent her very worn and loved AG doll into the AG doll hospital for a new head. She's had her since she was 4 and is by far her most beloved possession. It took her about 6 months to get the courage to part with her for the 2-3 weeks it'll take before she's back. Poor thing had a difficult time saying goodbye.
-N's getting a new teacher, her's left on very early maternity leave.
-Not really impressed with Kitchen Aid appliances that came with house, expected more.
-I miss reading, gotta get a book.
- My car is filthy but I keep waiting to have kids with me since they get such a kick out of the carwash.
- Aching for a SLR Nikon camera.
- I love my iPhone 4 and am totally addicted and dependent on it. Awesome gift.

No comments: